A Healthy Environment for the Benefit of Future Generations
Agrometer is actively working with a forward-looking environmental policy. It concerns the company's own and our suppliers ability to, and motivation for, continuously to minimize the overall environmental impact.
Agrometer are certified in accordance with the ISO14001 standard.
- It is our aim to work for and maintain a better environmental impact from Agrometer and our suppliers.
- As a minimum, Agrometer will comply with all present laws, declarations and other relevant regulations, hereby the standards set out in ISO 14011.
- Internally Agrometer will strive to reduce the use of resources, including electricity, water and heat, and improve the recycling of paper, cardboard and plastics.
- Upon delivery of goods and and services to our customers, we aim to optimize transportation and reduce fuel consumption.
- Agrometer encourages all our suppliers of goods and services to comply with all present laws and regulations in their home country.
- Agrometer encourages all our suppliers to have an environmental policy and/or environmental management.
- Agrometer strives to ensure that all our supplied products can be recycled for new products, reducing the amount of deposit waste.
- TARGETS: Specific goals are set out in order to target development and improvement of Agrometer's services, impacts and systems.