EINE GESUNDE UMWELT ZUM NUTZEN ZUKÜNFTIGER GENERATIONEN
Agrometer betreibt aktiv eine weitblickende Umweltpolitik, die sowohl Agrometer als auch unsere Lieferanten betrifft.
Agrometer ist umweltzertifiziert nach die ISO-14001-Standard.
- It is our aim to work for and maintain a better environmental impact from Agrometer and our suppliers.
- As a minimum, Agrometer will comply with all present laws, declarations and other relevant regulations, hereby the standards set out in ISO 14011.
- Internally Agrometer will strive to reduce the use of resources, including electricity, water and heat, and improve the recycling of paper, cardboard and plastics.
- Upon delivery of goods and and services to our customers, we aim to optimize transportation and reduce fuel consumption.
- Agrometer encourages all our suppliers of goods and services to comply with all present laws and regulations in their home country.
- Agrometer encourages all our suppliers to have an environmental policy and/or environmental management.
- Agrometer strives to ensure that all our supplied products can be recycled for new products, reducing the amount of deposit waste.
- TARGETS: Specific goals are set out in order to target development and improvement of Agrometer's services, impacts and systems.